Friday, June 7, 2024

FREE Gift - Little Things Kit - Freebie

 Hi friends!

Today I have for you this exclusive freebie "Little Things Kit"

This freebie is exclusive to all my newsletter subscribers, so check your email and download it ;)

If you are not a subscriber of my newsletter, just subscribe to Palvinka Designs Newsletter and you get this Little Things Kit" for free!! I hope you will like it ;)

Little Things - FREEBIE

included: 6 papers + 38 elements + 5 wa strips + 2 word arts
(47 .png files together)

Freebie is for personal use only.

Subscribe Newsletter for FREE Download - HERE

Inspirations from my fabulous creative team






and at the end of Inspirations is my page :)


Enjoy scrapping !!!

Follow Palvinka Designs on social media to be the first to hear about new designs.
Visit me on my Facebook Page and join the Palvinka Designs FB group.


Thank you for your support and have a beautiful weekend ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much: it's a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty -- I love the colors! What a beautiful surprise -- thanks for sharing it! Your inspiration page is adorable. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)