Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Special Offer only at Oscraps - FWP kit!

 Hi friends!


I hope you had a beautiful weekend. We have stormy weather so we really waiting for summer and therefore I added my collection "Waiting For Summer" at my Oscraps store, 
so if you missed it, now you can buy it on SALE! 
Don´t forget to read information about my free kit with purchase offer at the end of this post ;)
 
BUY - HEREBUY - HERE

some new inspirations from a fabulous Oscraps Creative Team



SPECIAL OFFER only at OSCRAPS!

Spend $10 in a single purchase at OSCRAPS and we will automatically add this week's FWP to your order ABSOLUTELY FREE!



I'm currently working on a brand new collection, I have a very nice inspiration, and I'm excited, I hope you like it. Follow my FB page and join my FB group - where I will post a sneak peek soon ;)

Have a beautiful day!

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)