Thursday, June 6, 2024

NEW - QP set & inspirations from June Featured product!

 Hello, my friends,

I added a new QP set to my shop at Oscraps

Everything Has Beauty QP - on sale 20% off 

buy HERE


all these layouts you find in QP set

These quick pages were created with the Everything Has Beauty Collection. 
If you missed this collection during the Color Play promo, you can now buy it as a full collection with a set of QP and a free gift - Everything Has Beauty BONUS.
on SALE - 51% off - for a limited time!

BUY - HEREBUY - HERE

*****

June Featured Product:

Message In A Bottle Collection

Message In A Bottle

includes:
Message In A Bottle Elements  -  Message In A Bottle Papers  -  Message In A Bottle Clusters  -  Message In A Bottle Overlays and WA  -  Message In A Bottle Stamps  -  Message In A Bottle Photomasks  -  Message In A Bottle Page Overlays  -  Message In A Bottle Solid papers  -  Little Moments QP  -  Message In A Bottle Add On as FREE bonus with purchase

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,90 during June 2024!

BUY here at OscrapsBUY here at Oscraps

Inspirations from my fabulous creative team






and at the end of Inspirations my two my pages :)


Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)