Saturday, February 11, 2023

New inspirations from collection - Together & FREEBIE!

   .....my SALE & Free KIT with purchase is still available at Pickleberrypop

Today, I am bringing new inspirations from my new Together collection
and at the end of the post, you will find a freebie that is coordinated with this collection ;)


SALE 30% off on everything my SHOP
+ get an extra 10% off orders of $20
+ if you spend $10 and you receive Cherish Kit FREE!
+ I prepared a brand new Together Collection

Make sure you visit the Pickleberrypop Blog HERE to learn a little more about me ;)


"Together"

the collection includes: Together Kit  |  TogetherOverlays and WA  |  Together Clusters

Together Photosmaks  |  Together QP

+ FREE WITH PURCHASE GIFT Cherish KIT - for FREE

The collection is now on SALE - 50% OFF 
(for a limited time only this weekend - tomorrow is the LAST DAY!)





and this - "Cherish Kit" for FREE with a $10 purchase in my SHOP
(includes - 6 papers | 25 elements - in more version 30 .png together | 1 wordart)

- inspirations -







here are a few new inspirations from Cherish Kit 
(which you get for FREE with purchases over $10)

and at the end two new inspirations from me ;)
both pages are included in the set of Quick Pages in "Together Collection"


FREEBIE

I created "Together - Freebie"
which is coordinated with the full "Together Collection"
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)

(included cluster in three versions, 1 frame, and 1 wa strip)
Freebie is for personal use only.


....if you downloaded it, let me know if you liked it in the comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

***

Thank you for your support and have a beautiful weekend :)

((hugs))
Paula

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)