Sunday, February 12, 2023

Last hours for AWW SALE and Free Kit with purchase - Don´t miss it !!!

 LAST CHANCE!

 Hello friends!

I hope you had a great weekend! 
I would like to draw your attention to the last chance for AWW SALE !!!


SALE 30% off on everything at my SHOP
+ get an extra 10% off orders of $20
+ if you spend $10 and you receive Cherish Kit FREE!
+ I prepared a brand new Together Collection

Make sure you visit the Pickleberrypop Blog HERE to learn a little more about me ;)


"Cherish Kit" for FREE with a $10 purchase in my SHOP
(includes - 6 papers | 25 elements - in more version 30 .png together | 1 wordart)
+
***NEW collection***
"Together"

the collection includes: Together Kit  |  TogetherOverlays and WA  |  Together Clusters
Together Photosmaks  |  Together QP

+ FREE WITH PURCHASE GIFT Cherish KIT - for FREE

The collection is now on SALE - 50% OFF 
(for a limited time only this weekend - TODAY is the LAST DAY!)



- inspirations -

and these four pages are by me and all are included in the quick page set ;)

Thank you for your support and have a beautiful day! 

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)