Friday, February 10, 2023

Brand NEW collection Together + STOREVIDE SALE 30% + FWP Cherish Kit

 I have a designer spotlight (AWW) as

 A Weekend With.... at Pickleberrypop this weekend!

That means SALE 30% off on everything my SHOP
+ get an extra 10% off orders of $20

+ if you spend $10 and you receive Cherish Kit FREE!
+ I prepared a brand new Together Collection

Make sure you visit the Pickleberrypop Blog HERE to learn a little more about me ;)



"Together"

the collection includes: Together Kit  |  TogetherOverlays and WA  |  Together Clusters

Together Photosmaks  |  Together QP

+ FREE WITH PURCHASE GIFT Cherish KIT - for FREE

The collection is now on SALE - 50% OFF 
(for a limited time only this weekend)






and this - "Cherish Kit" for FREE with a $10 purchase in my SHOP

(includes - 6 papers | 25 elements - in more version 30 .png together | 1 wordart)


look what amazing pages created by my creative team from Together Collection
- inspirations -






and as always, two inspirations from me ;)
both pages are included in the set of Quick Pages in "Together Collection"



and at the end here are a few inspirations from Cherish Kit 
(which you get for FREE with purchases over $10)
- inspirations -




Thank you so much for your support and hope you enjoy the sale & scrapping ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)