Friday, September 16, 2022

NEW Cherished Memories inspirations & FREEBIE

   .....new Cherished Memories Collection is still available in my stores on sale!

Today, I am bringing new beautiful inspirations from this collection
and at the end of the post, you will find a coordinated freebie with this collection ;)


"Cherished Memories Collection"

In the collection, you receive the full kit - elements and papers, a set of clusters ready for use, overlays with word-arts, a set of photomasks, and six quick pages made by me and my creative team.

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take a full collection you save more!

for next four days (till Tuesday 09/20) when
is a collection on SALE 56 % Off!

BUY




Bonus includes: a mix of clusters and overlays
Bonus is available only with Collection!

Creative INSPIRATIONS




....and here is one inspiration from me,
this page is also included in the quick page set ;)

FREEBIE

I created "Cherished Memories - Freebie"
which is coordinated with the full "Cherished Memories Collection"
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)

(included frame and cluster in four versions | 5 .png files together)
Freebie is for personal use only.


....if you downloaded it, let me know if you liked it in the comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

***

Enjoy scrapping !!!
Thank you for your support. Have a beautiful weekend ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

5 comments:

  1. Adorable kit. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops impossible to download ???
    link is not good ;(((
    please can you help me , it's so pretty ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like always ... very nice ! TY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour je n'arrive pas à télécharger votre superbe cadeau....on me dit "échec de la connexion".... c'est la première fois que cela m'arrive.... pouvez vous m'en dire plus ou me donner un autre lien de téléchargement valide....merci par avance pour votre réponse...bonne journée

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)