Monday, September 19, 2022

Last Chance for Cherished Memories Collection & Sneak Peek

  Hi friends,

tomorrow is the last chance to buy my newest collection

"Cherished Memories Collection"

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take a full collection you save more!

last day on SALE - Tuesday 09/20 when
is a collection on SALE 56 % Off!

BUY


Bonus includes: a mix of clusters and overlays
Bonus is available only with Collection!

Creative INSPIRATIONS

and these two pages are by me and all are included in the quick page set ;)

Coordinated FREEBIE - Cherished Memories

If you had any problems with download the coordinated freebie, I uploaded it also on my store so now you can download it again, I hope now it will be without problems, enjoy ;)




The special CU Offer ends soon!

BUY in my commercial use shops


Sneak Peek

Here is a little sneak-peek from the new Collection - available TOMORROW!


Have a beautiful day and see you soon with all details from the new collection ;)

((hugs))
Paula

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :)