Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Brand NEW: Cherished Memories Collection

 Hello, my friends!

As I promised yesterday, I am back with a brand new collection available in both shops.


"Cherished Memories Collection"

In the collection, you receive the full kit - elements and papers, a set of clusters ready for use, overlays with word-arts, a set of photomasks, and six quick pages made by me and my creative team.

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take a full collection you save more!

for a week (till Tuesday 09/20) when
is a collection on SALE 56 % Off!

BUY




Bonus includes: a mix of clusters and overlays
Bonus is available only with Collection!


Creative INSPIRATIONS








....and finally here is one inspiration from me ;)

Thank you for your support! Have a beautiful week ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)