Sunday, August 7, 2022

STORE WIDE SALE 40% at Pickleberrypop!

 Hi friends,

I'm back from vacation.  We spent almost two weeks in Italy. We had an amazing time by the sea. Since I live in a state where we don't have a sea, we always enjoy the time spent by the coast perfectly. We had beautiful weather, clear sea, lots of ice cream and of course lots of real Italian pizza.

Today I just want to remind you that the birthday sale is still going on at PBP and later I will prepare a small bonus for you as a freebie that will coordinate with my new collection ;)

PBP BIRTHDAY celebrations continue with a huge STORE WIDE SALE!
Save 40% on everything in my PBP shops!
Spend $16 and you will automatically get a Free With Purchase KIT!



****

NEW collection in my PU store
"Always Laugh Collection + Free Gift"

All products are now on SALE at 40% Off, 
but when you take a full collection you save more!

FOR LIMITED TIME
is a collection on SALE 63 % Off!



FREE Bonus includes: Add On elements
Bonus is available only with Collection

NEW Creative INSPIRATIONS






....and finally is here one new inspiration from me ;)

~~~~~~~

Offer for CU customers - SALE 40% off also for all my CU products

Spend $16 and you will automatically get an
Free With FREE CU Sampler!


NEW in my CU store

I prepared for you brand three NEW CU products and a special offer - a FREE CU bonus for CU Bundle!


Bonus includes full CU pack - CU Greenery Vol.15 - for FREE!
Bonus is available only with CU BUNDLE

I added my Today Mini Kit to my PBP store now on SALE!
So If you missed when was Today Minikit new as Color play at Oscraps 
now you can buy it for a special price of only $ 3.50 for a limited time!


New layouts from Today Mini kit


Thank you for your support! Have a beautiful day and see you next time with a freebie ;)

((hugs and love))

Paula 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)