Monday, August 8, 2022

SALE - SALE - SALE & Always Laugh Freebie

 Hi friends,

As I promised I'm back with FREEBIE for you. This Freebie is coordinated with my new collection which is now on SALE for the last three days. And don´t forget that:

PBP BIRTHDAY celebrations continue with a huge STORE WIDE SALE!
Save 40% on everything in my PBP shops!
Spend $16 and you will automatically get a Free With Purchase KIT!




*****

NEW collection in my PU store
"Always Laugh Collection + Free Gift"

All products are now on SALE at 40% Off, 
but when you take a full collection you save more!

FOR LIMITED TIME
is a collection on SALE 63 % Off!


FREE Bonus includes: Add On elements
Bonus is available only with Collection

INSPIRATIONS



FREEBIE

I created "Always Laugh - Freebie"
which is coordinated with the full Always Laugh Collection.
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)

(included: 1 frame + 1 cluster in 3 versions + 1 wa strip in 2 color version)
Freebie is for personal use only.


....if you downloaded it, let me know if you liked it in the comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

***
Thank you for your support and have a beautiful start to the week ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! thank you so much for sharing your time and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors. Cute frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and delicate! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)