Tuesday, August 2, 2022

PBP's Sweet 16 Birthday - Huge Sale, FWP Goodies, New Collection and new CU products!

 Hello, my friends,

It's August, and it´s time to CELEBRATE!
♥ PiCKLEBERRYPOP's Sweet 16th Birthday!

Save 40% on everything in my PBP shops!

Spend $16 and you will automatically get a Free With Purchase KIT!



~~~~~~~

NEW in my PU store

I prepared for you a brand NEW collection


"Always Laugh Collection + Free Gift"

All products are now on SALE at 40% Off, 
but when you take a full collection you save more!

FOR LIMITED TIME
is a collection on SALE 63 % Off!





FREE Bonus includes: Add On elements
Bonus is available only with Collection


Creative INSPIRATIONS




....and finally is here one inspiration from me ;)


~~~~~~~

Offer for CU customers - SALE 40% off also for all my CU products

Spend $16 and you will automatically get an
Free With FREE CU Sampler!

NEW in my CU store

I prepared for you brand three NEW CU products and a special offer - a FREE CU bonus for CU Bundle!





Bonus includes full CU pack - CU Greenery Vol.15 - for FREE!
Bonus is available only with CU BUNDLE


Thank you for your support! Have a beautiful week ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)