Sunday, May 2, 2021

$2 Flash Sale for TODAY & INSD sale | Lifetime Stories - Freebie

 Hello friends!

As I promised, I am back with a new freebie and new inspirations ;)

The Celebrations of iNSD are continuing
50% off on everything up to 60% off on collections

 ***NEW products***
new collection Lifetime Stories  &  
new CU Grab Bag iNSD 2021
 -all new products for a special price in both Shops ;)

my stores

TODAYS FLASH SALE - at Pickleberrypop

each day I´ll bring a special flash sale two kits each only $2
here is the portion for today - so if you like it - buy it today!
buy - HERE


New CU Grab Bag iNSD 2021
- for a special price - 73% off -

- 8 new products for commercial or personal use for a special price of only $ 8.00
+ all my CU products are on SALE  minimum 50% off at PBP
only during iNSD

BUY in my commercial use shops


NEW COLLECTION
Lifetime Stories

This collection is on sale 60% off - only $ 9,90
Don´t forget that collection is for a special price only during iNSD Sale!

BUY

NEW Creative Inspirations
from Lifetime Stories




and last my page, as you can see, this collection is so variable, you can use old and also newest photos to scrapping your memories


Please check this link - HERE for my youtube channel, 
I did a beautiful video of all inspirations, I hope you will like it ;)



.......and finally, here is the promised freebie

FREEBIE

I created "Lifetime Stories - Freebie"
which is coordinate with the full Lifetime Stories Collection
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)

(included 1 cluster in 3 versions + 1 frame + wa strip)
Freebie is for personal use only.


....if you downloaded it, let me know if you liked it in the comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

***
Thank you for your support and have a beautiful rest of the week ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

13 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)