Monday, May 3, 2021

$2 Flash Sale for TODAY & INSD sale | last day sale at Oscraps

 Hello friends!

I hope you had a great weekend! We had beautiful weather, but my girls (both) are ill so not much fun. But not seriously, today we were at the covid test and we are all are negative. So maybe "only" they are cold and a slight cough, ugh two weeks after lockdown they were at school and again at home.
I would like to draw your attention to the last chance for iNSD offers in my store at Oscraps!!!

50% off on everything up to 60% off on collections

 ***NEW products***
new collection Lifetime Stories  &  
new CU Grab Bag iNSD 2021
 -all new products for a special price in both Shops ;)

my stores

TODAYS FLASH SALE - at Pickleberrypop

each day I´ll bring a special flash sale two kits each only $2
here is the portion for today - so if you like it - buy it today!
buy - HERE

New CU Grab Bag iNSD 2021
- for a special price - 73% off -

- 8 new products for commercial or personal use for a special price of only $ 8.00
+ all my CU products are on SALE  minimum 50% off at PBP
only during iNSD

BUY in my commercial use shops

don´t forget all my CU products are on sale 50% off - and last day at my CU store at OSCRAPS!
BUY in my commercial use shops



NEW COLLECTION
Lifetime Stories

This collection is on sale 60% off - only $ 9,90
Don´t forget that collection is for a special price only during iNSD Sale!

BUY

Inspirations & QP - set

All these beautiful pages are prepared in the collection - for your photos as quick pages. Set of QP are available also as separately in my stores ;)









Thank you for your support and have a beautiful start to the week ;)
See you tomorrow with the last day of FLASH sales ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)