Saturday, May 1, 2021

$2 DOLLAR DEALS (Saturday ONLY) + iNSD SALE 50% off & new inspirations

  Hello friends!

As I promised, I am back with a Saturday special iNSD Flash SALE and new inspirations ;)

The Celebrations of iNSD are continuing
50% at Oscraps and 50% off at PBP on everything up to 60% off on collections

 ***NEW products***
new collection Lifetime Stories  &  
new CU Grab Bag iNSD 2021
 -all new products for a special price in both Shops ;)

TODAYS FLASH SALE - at Pickleberrypop

each day I´ll bring a special flash sale two kits each only $2
here is the portion for today - so if you like it - buy it today!
buy - HERE

New CU Grab Bag iNSD 2021
- for a special price - 73% off -

- 8 new products for commercial or personal use for a special price of only $ 8.00
+ all my CU products are on SALE  minimum 50% off at PBP
only during iNSD

BUY in my commercial use shops


NEW COLLECTION
Lifetime Stories

This collection is on sale 60% off - only $ 9,90
Don´t forget that collection is for a special price only during iNSD Sale!

BUY

NEW Creative Inspirations
from Lifetime Stories




...and last of inspirations is my page, I love this our old family photo - where I am that little girl in a stroller :)
btw. all my pages are as quick pages in Lifetimes Stories QP set and of course in the collection too ;)


Thank you for your support and have a beautiful day ;)
Stay tuned for the freebie coordinated with the collection, I will bring it tomorrow!


((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)