Hi friends,
And while you’re visiting Oscraps, I have two new October Specials waiting for you!
This month’s Featured Product is Autumn Is Coming — a soft and beautiful autumn collection filled with florals, greenery, leaves, acorns, natural textures and little seasonal details, perfect for documenting all those cozy autumn memories.
✨ Complete Collection — only $9.90 throughout October!
π SHOP AUTUMN IS COMING – $9.90
October also brings a new addition to my Monthly Archive Series, where I bring back one of my older monthly collections at a special price.
This month I’m bringing back Enchanting October — a rich, warm collection filled with everything that maks October so beautiful: autumn leaves, acorns, florals, warm lights and plenty of seasonal details.
✨ Complete Collection — only $9.90 throughout October!
And as always with my Monthly Archive Special, I have a little newsletter bonus for you:
π FREE October 2026 Mini Calendar
π SHOP ENCHANTING OCTOBER – $9.90
π Your FREE October Mini Calendar
The coordinating October 2026 Mini Calendar is available as a special freebie for my newsletter subscribers. π€
π DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE OCTOBER 2026 MINI CALENDAR

That’s all for today! π€
Remember, the WOW Wednesday 50% OFF deals disappear after today, while Autumn Is Coming and Enchanting October will stay at their special $9.90 prices throughout October.
Grab your WOW favorites before the deal disappears!
See you soon ;)
((hugs))
Paula
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment :)