Hello, lovely friends! 🤍
I hope you're enjoying Digital Scrapbook Day weekend and finding a little time to create something beautiful!
There is still plenty happening at Palvinka Designs, so today I have a little DSD weekend reminder for you - my 50% OFF sale, my brand new Take Me Back collection, lots of beautiful inspiration, new Commercial Use goodies...
...and if you stay with me until the end, I have a special newsletter-exclusive gift waiting for you! 🎁
✨ 50% OFF Palvinka Designs! - My DSD SALE is still going strong!
For a limited time, you can enjoy 50% OFF my shops at both Oscraps and GingerScraps - a perfect chance to pick up something from your wish list or rediscover an older favorite.
👉 SHOP 50% OFF AT GINGERSCRAPS | 👉 SHOP 50% OFF AT OSCRAPS
🤍 BRAND NEW | Take Me Back
Sometimes the smallest things bring back the biggest memories.
An old photograph. A handwritten note. A familiar song. A place you haven't seen in years. Or simply a little keepsake tucked away somewhere. Sometimes that's all it takes - and suddenly, a whole story comes rushing back. That little feeling of nostalgia became the inspiration behind my brand new collection, Take Me Back.
Filled with beautiful florals and greenery, old papers and newspaper pieces, handwritten script, vintage frames, keys, pendants, delicate paper details, ribbons and little keepsakes, this collection was created for documenting the little things that bring our stories and memories back to life.
✨ Complete Take Me Back Collection - only $11.90 during DSD!
There are already so many beautiful pages being created with Take Me Back, and I wanted to share some of them with you today.
I love seeing all the different stories these little details can help tell - I hope these pages give you a little inspiration for your own memories. 🤍
🍂❄️ BRAND NEW Commercial Use + 50% OFF!
I also have six brand new Commercial Use packs waiting for you at Oscraps - three Autumn and three Winter packs, all created especially for this season.
And during DSD, ALL my Commercial Use products are 50% OFF!
And remember - you don't have to be a designer to use them! 🤍 Although these packs include a Commercial Use license, you can also use the individual elements on your own personal scrapbook pages and creative projects.
👉 SHOP COMMERCIAL USE - 50% OFF
****
🎁 NEWSLETTER EXCLUSIVE | Take Me Back Add-On FREEBIE
And I have a little something extra for my newsletter subscribers! 🤍
I created a special Take Me Back Add-On to coordinate with my brand new collection, including 10 elements, 1 cluster, 2 word arts and 2 papers — enough to create a beautiful little page on its own or mix with the full Take Me Back Collection.
This Add-On is available exclusively to Palvinka Designs newsletter subscribers.
Already a subscriber? Check your inbox — the freebie was included in my latest newsletter. 🤍
Not a subscriber yet? You can still join! I usually keep my newest release freebie available in a few of my following newsletters before replacing it with something new, so subscribe now and watch for one of my upcoming emails to get your Take Me Back Add-On. 🎁
Once you have your Add-On, don't let it simply disappear into your downloads folder. 😉
Create a layout using the freebie on its own or mix it with the full Take Me Back Collection - and I'd really love to see what you make!
Upload your finished page to the Palvinka Designs Gallery at Oscraps and share your creativity with us. 🤍👉 SHARE YOUR PAGE IN MY OSCRAPS GALLERY - I can't wait to see what you create! 🤍
Thank you for being part of my little scrapbooking world, and I hope you enjoy both the freebie and the rest of DSD weekend!
Happy creating & happy DSD!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment :)