Tuesday, May 7, 2024

FINAL Day for iNSD SALE 2024 - Don´t miss it !!!

 Hello friends!

We are almost at the end of the amazing discount ride, so don't miss out on the bargains!
50% off on everything and over 60% off on collections - at Pickleberrypop.
***NEW products***
brand NEW collection Memory Lane  &  
new CU Grab Bag iNSD 2024
 -all new products for a special price in both Shops ;)

buy: PU - PBP  or  CU - PBP   |  Oscraps Store

New CU Grab Bag iNSD 2024
- for a special price - 74% off -
TODAY is the LAST DAY on SALE

BUY in my commercial-use shops

all my CU products on SALE 50% Off

****
NEW COLLECTION
Memory Lane

TODAY is the LAST DAY on SALE 64% Off

BUY


also, TODAY ends special offers at Pickleberrypop
- FWP collection for PU products and FWP offer for CU products -

*****
Memory Lane Creative Inspirations
TODAY is the LAST DAY on SALE 64% Off

and these four pages are by me and all are included in the quick page set ;)

Don´t forget to pick up the freebie which I created for you ;)
You find it on the Sunday BLOG post.


Thanks for your support! I really appreciate it!
It's great to see you like my designs and that gives me the energy 
and enthusiasm to work on new designs for you ;)

Have a beautiful day!
((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)