Monday, March 4, 2024

March Featured Product: Tender + last chance for Spring SALE!!

Hello, my friends!

March is here so I am bringing my March Featured Product ;)
I have for you a special offer

March Featured Product:
Tender Collection



Tender Collection

collection includes: Tender Kit  -  Tender Clusters - Tender Overlays and WA 
Tender Photomasks - Tender Solid papers - Tender QP - Tender FWP Bonus

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,90 during March 2024!







Inspirations from my fabulous creative team





....and finally two inspirations by me ;)


...at the end - LAST CHANCE FOR
SPRING SALE at Oscraps - ends today - only a few hours!!!!

PALVINKA DESIGNS - at Oscraps - buy HERE
Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful day!

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)