Thursday, March 7, 2024

Last Chance for CU + inspirations

Hi friends!

Today I am coming with the last chance for SALE on CU products and some new inspirations from my March featured collection.

Tomorrow ends the SALE for last week's CU release!

SALE 30% off on individual CU products & 63% off on BUNDLE - ends - 03/08/2024

BUY in my commercial-use shops




******
Now my Sweet Blush Collection is available at Oscraps, 
so if you missed it, now you can buy it on SALE!

some new inspirations from a fabulous Oscraps Creative Team

~~~~~~

Here are a few new inspirations from my

March Featured Product:
Tender Collection





and at the end of the inspirations here is one my page :)

Thank you for your support and have a beautiful day!
See you tomorrow ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)