Monday, March 18, 2024

Last Chance for save on Easter Time Collection & Sneak-Peek!

 Hello, my friends!

I hope you had a beautiful weekend. Today I´d like to remind you that my newest collection is on sale on the last day! And at the end, I have a little sneak peek at my brand new collection ;)


"Easter time Collection"

In the collection, you receive the full kit - a paper set and elements, a set of clusters ready for use, overlays with word arts, a set of collage frames, solid papers, and quick pages 
+ extra BONUS - FREE with purchase with the collection.

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take a full collection you save more!

last day on sale - Tuesday 03/19 when
is a collection on SALE 60 % Off!

BUY





Bonus includes: overlays & clusters in more versions - 12 .png together
Bonus is available only with Collection!

Inspirations

******

Here is a sneak peek at the brand-new collection, which will come tomorrow to my PBP store as BBD!


Enjoy scrapping !!!
Thank you for your support. Have a beautiful start to the week and see you TOMORROW with a brand new collection ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)