Saturday, March 16, 2024

Happy Weekend - SAVE During Our Luck of the Irish Sale @ PBP!

 Happy Weekend my friends! 

Whether you are Irish or not, I have a great GREEN deal for you this weekend! Save 50% on any purchase of $17 or more today and tomorrow only! 
Your cart total must reach $17 in order for the 50% discount to automatically apply to your cart. The 50% discount will apply to your cart and will show on all of the products included in the sale, as soon as your cart total reaches $17. 

my shops:


My newest release (Easter Time Collection) is not included in the sale, 
but it is still on sale 60% Off ;)

"Easter time Collection"

for a few days (till Tuesday 03/19) when
is a collection on SALE 60 % Off!

BUY

Freebie
Coordinating freebie you will find in my previous BLOG - post ;)
Enjoy scrapping !!!
Thank you for your support. Have a beautiful weekend ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)