Thursday, July 14, 2022

NEW Pink Sunset inspirations & FREEBIE

   .....new Pink Sunset Collection is still available in my stores on sale!

Today, I am bringing new beautiful inspirations from this collection
and at the end of the post, you will find a coordinated freebie with this collection ;)


"Pink Sunset Collection"

In the collection, you receive the full kit - elements and papers, a set of clusters ready for use, overlays with word-arts, a set of photomasks, and six quick pages made by me and my creative team.

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take a full collection you save more!

for a week (till Tuesday 07/19) when
is a collection on SALE 56 % Off!

BUY




Bonus includes: mix of clusters and overlays and one quick page
Bonus is available only with Collection!

Creative INSPIRATIONS





....and here are two inspirations from me,
both pages are included in the quick page set ;)


FREEBIE

I created "Pink Sunset - Freebie"
which is coordinated with the full "Pink Sunset Collection"
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)

(included journal card + wa + wa beads + overlay + ribbon)
Freebie is for personal use only.


....if you downloaded it, let me know if you liked it in the comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

***

Enjoy scrapping !!!
Thank you for your support. Have a beautiful summer days ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection -- I love those flamingoes! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like my collection and enjoy freebie ;)

      Delete
  2. Great collection and pages! Thank you very much for the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)