Monday, July 11, 2022

Brand NEW: Pink Sunset Collection

 Hello, my friends!

Today I have a brand new collection available in both shops. It is a collection with a summer theme

"Pink Sunset Collection"

In the collection, you receive the full kit - elements and papers, a set of clusters ready for use, overlays with word-arts, a set of photomasks, and six quick pages made by me and my creative team.

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take a full collection you save more!

for a week (till Tuesday 07/19) when
is a collection on SALE 56 % Off!

BUY




Bonus includes: mix of clusters and overlays and one quick page
Bonus is available only with Collection!

Creative INSPIRATIONS






....and finally here are two inspiration from me ;)


Thank you for your support! Have a beautiful week ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)