Tuesday, May 24, 2022

May Featured Product: On Chalkboard: All Boy & Facebook Freebie

  Hello, my friends!

Don´t miss May Featured Product ;)
I have for you a special offer

May Featured Product:
On Chalkboard: All Boy Collection



On Chalkboard: All Boy Collection

collection includes:

On Chalkboard: All Boy Kit and Alpha  -  On Chalkboard: All Boy Clusters - 
- On Chalkboard: All Boy Chalk Paints -
-  On Chalkboard: All Boy WA  - On Chalkboard: All Boy QP

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,90 during May 2022!


inspirations from my amazing creative team

and at the end here are my pages :)
****
I release my Spring In The Garden Collection at Oscraps
so if you missed it when was new in PBP now you can buy it on sale at 57% Off!
buy it HERE
****
FREEBIE

FREEBIE is On Chalkboard: All Boy Journal Cards
This set is for free for all my fans on Facebook Group: Palvinka Designs Fan Club.

Join the group and get Journal Cards - for FREE!

download from Facebook Palvinka Designs Fan Club - for a limited time!

Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful week and see you tomorrow with another great offer and Freebie ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)