Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Challenge & Freebie - On Chalkboard: Beautiful You - free mini kit!

 Hello, my friends!

As I promised I am here with another great offer, which is valid only this month so don´t miss it ;)

Special Offer:
On Chalkboard: Beautiful You Collection



On Chalkboard: Beautiful You Collection

collection includes:

On Chalkboard: Beautiful You Kit and Alpha  -  On Chalkboard: Beautiful You Clusters - 
- On Chalkboard: Beautiful You Chalk Paints -
-  On Chalkboard: Beautiful You WA  - On Chalkboard: Beautiful You QP

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,90 during May 2022!


inspirations from my amazing creative team









and at the end here are my pages :)

****
FREEBIE & Challenge

This month I am hosting Mojo - May challenge at the Pickleberry pop.

I created this mini kit On Chalkboard: Beautiful You - Add On Mini Kit for the challenge. This mini kit you find as a freebie. Everything about the challenge - rules, prizes, etc., and also a link for download find on the PBP forum here.


and here's my page using the mini:

Don't forget to check other May challenges. If you complete all May Mojo challenges you to get this free BUNDLE. - please read the rules on the forum ;)

Thank you for your support! Enjoy the special offer and the freebie, and don´t forget to participate in the challenge ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)