Sunday, May 8, 2022

$2 Flash Sale for TODAY & INSD sale | Beloved - Freebie

 Hello friends!

As I promised, I am back with a new freebie and new inspirations ;)

The Celebrations of iNSD are continuing
50% off on everything up to 70% off on collections

***NEW products***
brand NEW collection Beloved  &  
new CU Grab Bag iNSD 2022
new CU Texture Packs Bundle 2
 -all new products for a special price in both Shops ;)

my stores

TODAYS FLASH SALE - PU products - at Pickleberrypop
each day I´ll bring a special flash sale of two kits each only $2
here is the portion for today - so if you like it - buy it today!
buy - HERE


TODAYS FLASH SALE - CU products - at Pickleberrypop
each day I´ll bring a special flash sale of two commercial use products each only $2
here is the portion for today - so if you like it - buy it today!
buy - HERE


New CU products for INSD - 2022

+ all my CU products are on SALE  - a minimum 50% off

BUY in my commercial use shops


****

NEW COLLECTION
Beloved Collection

This collection is on sale at 62% off - only $ 9,90
Don´t forget that collection is for a special price only during iNSD Sale!

BUY




Bonus includes: 3 clusters & overlays
Bonus is available only with Collection!

NEW Creative Inspirations
from Beloved Collection







...and last inspiration is my new layout

.......and finally, here is the promised freebie

FREEBIE

I created "Beloved - Freebie"
which is coordinated with the full Beloved Collection
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)

(included 1 cluster in 4 versions + 2 frames)
Freebie is for personal use only.


....if you downloaded it, let me know if you liked it in the comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

***
Thank you for your support and have a beautiful rest of the week ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

5 comments:

  1. Such delicate frames -- beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection and pages!!! A beautiful gift- frames and flowers, but the link does not work for me. I'll try to upload it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to be able to freely leave a comment without "G" closing its door in front of my nose ! :D
    Over here the weather is magnificent too. It's a pleasure to have good news from you and your family. ☼
    Your art work is staggering, superb, neat and delicate. I keep wondering how you, designers, create. 8)
    Merci beaucoup for your elegant gift.
    C from Paris ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)