Monday, May 9, 2022

$2 Flash Sale for TODAY & INSD sale | last day sale at Oscraps

Hello friends!

I hope you had a great weekend! We had beautiful weather, yesterday. And because was Mother´s day we were to visit my mom with flowers. She was surprised and very happy and I was very happy too and grateful that still I can say love you and thank you for all. And I got also gifts from my daughters, it was a really beautiful day :)
I would like to draw your attention to the last chance for iNSD offers in my store at Oscraps!!!

50% off on everything up to 70% off on collections

 ***NEW products***
brand NEW collection Beloved  &  
new CU Grab Bag iNSD 2022
new CU Texture Packs Bundle 2
 -all new products for a special price in both Shops ;)

my stores

TODAYS FLASH SALE - PU products - at Pickleberrypop
each day I´ll bring a special flash sale of two kits each only $2
here is the portion for today - so if you like it - buy it today!
buy - HERE


TODAYS FLASH SALE - CU products - at Pickleberrypop
each day I´ll bring a special flash sale of two commercial use products each only $2
here is the portion for today - so if you like it - buy it today!
buy - HERE



New CU products for INSD - 2022

+ all my CU products are on SALE  - a minimum 50% off

BUY in my commercial use shops


don´t forget all my CU products are on sale for 50% off - and last day at my CU store at OSCRAPS!
BUY in my commercial use shops

****

NEW COLLECTION
Beloved Collection

This collection is on sale at 62% off - only $ 9,90
Don´t forget that collection is for a special price only during iNSD Sale!

BUY

NEW Creative Inspirations
from Beloved Collection




Thank you for your support and have a beautiful start to the week ;)
See you tomorrow with the last day of FLASH sales ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)