Tuesday, August 10, 2021

STORE WIDE SALE 40% at Pickleberrypop!

 Hi friends,

I'm back from vacation. You received the last two messages from me while I was on vacation. In today's technology age, it's great to do things ahead so that you get all the new information from the digiworld and I could spend time with my family. We spent an amazing time on the Spanish island of Mallorca. I will send you a few photos in the next newsletter ;)


PBP BIRTHDAY celebrations continue with a huge STORE WIDE SALE!

Save 40% on everything in my PBP shops!

Spend $20 and you will automatically get an
Free With Purchase MEGAkit!

PU SHOP    ----    CU SHOP


and here are my last five collections if you missed it when they were a new, now you can grab it for the great price ;)






and also I added my CU products from the last CU Grab Bag as ALL my CU products now all on 40% off!


Thank you for your support and have a beautiful week!

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)