Friday, August 13, 2021

Challenge with Freebie - Little Artist - free mini kit!

 Hi friends,

I am here with a freebie and challenge for you! And at the end, as I promised, of the post is my layout with photos from our fantastic vacation ;)

This month I am hosting Mojo - August challenge at the Pickleberry pop.

I created this mini kit - Little Artist - Add On for the challenge. This mini kit you find as a freebie. Everything about the challenge - rules, prizes, etc., and also a link for download find on PBP forum here.



It coordinates with my Little Artist Collection
Only during August - at a special price
- a full collection only $9,50 - no coupon needed


and here's my page using the mini:

Don't forget to check other August challenges. If you complete all August Mojo challenges you to get this free BUNDLE. - please read the rules on the forum ;)

209569


and here is a layout with photos from our vacation :)
I already miss the beach and sea but also the amazing holiday service, when you don't have to worry about cleaning and food, and always is some who bring you a drink right on the deck chair under the parasol, lol.



And finally one reminder for Birthday SALE at PBP!
Save 40% on everything in my PBP shops!

+Spend $20 and you will automatically get an
Free With Purchase MEGAkit!

PU SHOP    ----    CU SHOP


Thank you for your support, and enjoy the freebie, and don´t forget to participate in the challenge ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)