Thursday, May 13, 2021

NEW - CU Grab Bag 2021 - 05 + Free Bonus & Freebie

    Hi friends,

I hope you all have a beautiful week! I have some new and some old products + freebie ;)   

Today I am coming with brand new products. There are for commercial use but you can use them also for your personal projects. I have 4 full brand new CU products in Grab Bag for a special price with a special offer - for a limited time! With a purchase of this Grab Bag, you receive CU Mini Mix for FREE.

CU Grab Bag 2021 - 05
on sale 60% off + FWP
includes:
- - CU Seashells Vol.3  (15 .png files) - - CU Dried Grass Vol.2  (10.png files) - -
- - CU Charms Vol.2  (8.png files) - - CU Nests Vol.3  (6.png files) - -
+ FREE Bonus with Purchase: CU Mini Mix Vol.5  (4.png files)

Special offer valid only next few days! - (till May 20)

BUY in my commercial use shops

Detailed previews:



and now a few inspirations from my featured product for this month
Free As A Bird Collection, which is for the special offer only 9,98 only during MAY 2021

May Featured Product:
Free As A Bird Collection






and the last two new pages are by me :)


Don´t forget to check my store at Oscraps a pick-up FREEBIE - that coordinates with the full collection ;)

Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)