Tuesday, May 11, 2021

May Featured Product: Free As A Bird

  Hello, my friends!

I hope you discovered some beautiful goodies for your scrapping during iNSD ;) And because the starts of May was in celebrate of iNSD, I am bringing May Featured Product a little later ;) 

I have for you a special offer

May Featured Product:
Free As A Bird Collection



Collection includes:
Free As A Bird Kit + Free As A Bird Alpha + Free As A Bird Photomasks
Free As A Bird Solid papers + Free As A Bird Clusters + Free As A Bird Pendants
Free As A Bird Overlays + Free As A Bird QP
 + Bonus FWP Free As A Bird WA

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,98 during May 2021!


all these beautiful packs in one great price




Creative Inspirations
from Free As A Bird Collection










and the last two pages are created by me :)


Have a beautiful day ;)
....and see you soon with the new CU Grab Bag for this month;) 

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)