Monday, February 15, 2021

Last chance for Dream and Hope collection and Sneak Peek

  Hi friends,

this week I will have a new release (tomorrow) but  before new things
I have for you a few reminders ;)

last chance for sale on my last new collection 
Dream And Hope
on SALE 50% off
BUY

new inspirations




****

commercial use special offer valid till Thursday (till February 18)

CU Grab Bag 2021 - 02
on sale 55% off + FWP
includes:
- - CU Greenery Vol.8  (5 .png files) - - CU Flowers Vol.16  (6.png files) - -
- - CU Frames Vol.6  (5.png files) - - CU Ribbons Vol.13  (5.png files) - -
+ FREE Bonus with Purchase: CU Mini Mix Vol.2  (4.png files)

BUY in my commercial use shops

***
So Loved Collection is available now also in Oscraps 
if you missed it in the past now you can grab it on SALE 50% off!

buy HERE

***
and at the end a few layouts from my featured collection

February Featured Product:
In My Heart Collection

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,98 during February 2021!








PS: .......almost I forgot! - this is a little Sneak Peek from my brand new Collection - "Days Like This"
it will be available tomorrow ;)

....see you tomorrow with a full preview and many beautiful inspirations ;)


((hugs and LOVE)
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)