Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Brand NEW - Dream and Hope Collection

 Hello, my friends!


As I promised I am here with something new ;) 
Today I have a brand new collection available in both shops.


In the collection, you receive the full kit - papers set and elements with word art strips, set of clusters ready for use, overlays with word-arts, set of photomasks, and six quick pages made by me and my creative team.

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, but when you take full collection you save more!
for a week (till Tuesday 02/16) when
is a collection on SALE 50 % Off!
for a limited time!

BUY

Inspirations from my fabulous creative team

....and finally two inspiration by me :)

Thank you for reading and have a beautiful week!

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)