Thursday, October 1, 2026

FINAL $1 Deals TODAY + 6 Brand New CU Packs! 🎉

 🎉 DSD $1 FLASH SALE | FINAL DAY

Hello, lovely friends!

It's already the FINAL DAY of the DSD $1 Flash Sale at Oscraps! 🎉

For one last day, I've selected another brand new group of Palvinka Designs products that you can grab for just $1 each.

And just like the previous days, today's selection is available for 24 HOURS ONLY!

✨ FINAL DAY — $1 each
⏰ Ends today at 9 PM Eastern Time!

👉 SHOP MY FINAL DAY $1 DEALS AT OSCRAPS

This is the last Dollar Day, so make sure you take a look before today's selection disappears tonight!


🍂❄️ BRAND NEW | 6 New CU Packs – 50% OFF!

And I have something brand new today too!

I've just added six new Commercial Use packs to my shop - three with beautiful autumn details and three perfect for winter creations.

And remember - you don't have to be a designer to use them! 🤍
Although these packs come with a Commercial Use license, they're also perfect for your own personal scrapbook pages and creative projects. So if you simply love the elements, you can absolutely use them in your personal layouts too!

You'll find acorns, autumn pendants and dried flowers, along with winter naturals, winter pendants and beautiful new flowers in soft seasonal colors.

And for DSD...

✨ ALL 6 BRAND NEW CU PACKS ARE 50% OFF!

👉 SHOP MY BRAND NEW CU PACKS

details

Whether you're a designer looking for new resources or a scrapbooker looking for beautiful individual elements for your own pages, I hope you'll find something you love. 🍂❄️


That's it for our three days of $1 Deals - I hope you found some wonderful bargains along the way! 🤍

But DSD week isn't over yet...

I'll be back tomorrow with something brand new! 😉

Happy shopping & happy designing!

With love,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)