Hello lovely friends! 🤍
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
September is already here, and after the busy first days of the new month, I'm enjoying a little slower Sunday. There's something nice about getting back into our usual routines while still holding on to those last warm, sunny days of summer.
Today I'd love to share a little more inspiration for my newest collection, Pieces Of Life — and I also have a special little FREEBIE exclusively for my newsletter subscribers waiting for you at the end of this email! 🤍
🤍 Pieces Of Life
Pieces Of Life is all about the little details, everyday moments, and ordinary memories that come together to tell the story of our lives.
And thanks to the GingerScraps Birthday celebration, the special savings continue!
👉 SHOP PIECES OF LIFE AT GINGERSCRAPS
🎁 FREE with the Complete Collection
When you purchase the Pieces Of Life Collection, you'll also receive a coordinating set of Paper Overlays FREE! These Paper Overlays are an exclusive collection bonus and are not available separately.
🎉 GingerScraps Birthday Celebration
And while you're visiting GingerScraps, don't forget that the 18th Birthday Sale is still going strong!
✨ 50% OFF individual products throughout my shop through September 10th
It's a wonderful time to browse some of my older favorites or pick up something that's been sitting on your wishlist.
Exclusive Newsletter Freebie
I’ve created a special little Add-On: "Pieces Of Life - Freebie"
designed to perfectly coordinate with the full Pieces Of Life Collection.
🎁 This freebie is available exclusively to my newsletter subscribers!
Thank you for being here! I hope you enjoy it. 😉
🔒 Freebies Are Going Private! From now on, my freebies will be shared only via my newsletter.
✨ Don’t worry – if you subscribe now, you won’t miss a thing! This same freebie will be sent out again in a few of my upcoming newsletters, so you can still grab it soon.
I truly appreciate your support and hope you’ll join my email community where I regularly share inspiration, sneak peeks, and special treats that won’t be available anywhere else.
designed to perfectly coordinate with the full Pieces Of Life Collection.
Thank you for being here! I hope you enjoy it. 😉
✨ Don’t worry – if you subscribe now, you won’t miss a thing! This same freebie will be sent out again in a few of my upcoming newsletters, so you can still grab it soon.
I truly appreciate your support and hope you’ll join my email community where I regularly share inspiration, sneak peeks, and special treats that won’t be available anywhere else.
📦 Includes: cluster in 4 versions + 1 wa strip + frame | 🔒 Personal use only
Thank you so much for being here and for following my designs and stories. I hope you enjoy your little gift and find the perfect place for it on one of your pages. 🤍
Happy scrapping & enjoy the rest of your weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment :)