Hello, lovely friends! 🩷
Can you believe we're already at the end of September?
Before we turn the calendar to a new month, I wanted to give you one last reminder about Pink Halloween and my September specials - there are only a few days left to grab them at their special prices!
And if you missed my last email, I've also included your newsletter-exclusive Pink Halloween Freebie again below. 🎁
🎃 LAST CHANCE | Pink Halloween
My newest Pink Halloween collection is still available at special Color Play prices, but only for a little longer!
Filled with pink and purple florals, pumpkins, berries and greenery, bats, black cats, spiders and webs, charms, ribbons, and playful Halloween details, it's a colorful alternative to the traditional orange-and-black Halloween palette. 🩷🎃
✨ Don't miss the special Color Play pricing!
👉 SHOP PINK HALLOWEEN AT OSCRAPS
I created another layout with Pink Halloween, and I couldn't resist turning it into something you can use too. 😉
A coordinating Quick Page pack is coming to the shop very soon! ✨
*******
⏰ September Specials | Only a Few Days Left!
The end of September also means it's your last chance to grab my monthly Oscraps specials before they disappear!
🌿 Featured Product | Full Of Life
Full Of Life is my September Featured Product and the complete collection is available for only $9.90 through the end of the month.
***
🍂 Monthly Archive | September Embrace
My Monthly Archive Series brought back September Embrace this month - and there are only a few days left to get the complete collection for just $9.90.
You'll also receive the coordinating September 2026 Mini Calendar FREE!
That's quite a lot to squeeze into the last few days of September! 😊
I hope you find something that inspires you - and don't forget to download your Pink Halloween Freebie while you're here.
Happy scrapping!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment :)