Tuesday, August 11, 2026

☀️ Summer Tuesday at GingerScraps | Vitamin Sea

 Hello friends! 🤍

Summer is my favorite season for making memories, so this year I wanted to do something a little special.

Throughout the summer, every Tuesday, I'll be bringing one of my favorite seasonal collections to my GingerScraps shop.

Whether you missed them the first time or are discovering them for the very first time, I hope these collections will inspire you to capture every sunny memory this season brings.

☀️ Summer Tuesday at GingerScraps

This Week's Collection
Vitamin Sea

Some of the best summer memories are made with sandy feet, salty air, and endless days by the water.

Vitamin Sea is filled with nautical accents, seashells, coral, weathered textures, soft coastal colors, and all the little details that make beach vacations so unforgettable.

Whether you're documenting family holidays, relaxing seaside escapes, sunny adventures, or simple moments by the water, this collection is perfect for preserving the memories you'll treasure for years to come.

✨ Special Introductory Price — only $11.90 through Monday!

👉 Shop Vitamin Sea here





Fresh Inspiration from the GingerScraps Creative Team
(new CT layouts)





More Beautiful Inspiration - All included in Quick Pages

***
🌊 Also New at GingerScraps!

I'm also happy to share that Salty Breeze, my June Color Play collection, is now available in my GingerScraps shop!

If you missed it when it was first released at Oscraps, now is the perfect time to add it to your collection.

✨ Scroll down to see some beautiful new inspiration from the GingerScraps Creative Team!

👉 Shop Salty Breeze here


Fresh Inspiration from the GingerScraps Creative Team


I hope Vitamin Sea inspires you to capture all those sunshine-filled days, salty breezes, and beautiful moments by the water.

Summer Tuesdays will continue all season long, so stay tuned for another summer favorite next Tuesday! ☀️

With love, 
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)