Thursday, October 10, 2024

October Featured Product: Whisper Of Autumn

 Hello, my friends,

I am here with my regular monthly offer!

October Featured Product:
Whisper Of Autumn Collection


Whisper Of Autumn Collection

the collection includes: Whisper Of Autumn Kit  -  Whisper Of Autumn Clusters
Whisper Of Autumn Overlays and WA  -  Whisper Of Autumn Stamps
Whisper Of Autumn Photomasks  - Whisper Of Autumn Solid papers
Whisper Of Autumn QP

+ Receive a Free gift with the purchase Whisper Of Autumn Add On

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,90 during October 2024!


Inspirations

At the end of Inspirations, here are my two pages :)
Thank you for your support. I appreciate it very much! 
Have a wonderful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)