Wednesday, September 4, 2024

September Featured product!

 Hello, my friends,

I am here with my regular monthly offer!

September Featured Product:
Lovely Moments Collection



Lovely Moments Collection

the collection includes:   Lovely Moments Kit  -  Lovely Moments Add On  -  Lovely Moments Overlays and WA  -  Lovely Moments Clusters  -  Lovely Moments Stamps  -  Lovely Moments Photomasks  -  Lovely Moments Solid papers  -  Lovely Moments QP
+ Receive a Free gift with the purchase Lovely Moments Paper Overlays

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,90 during September 2024!


Inspirations





At the end of Inspirations, here are my two pages :)
Thank you for your support. I appreciate it very much! 
Have a wonderful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)