Monday, September 16, 2024

New CU products and Sneak Peek

 Hi friends!

I hope you are all well. Here in Central Europe, the weather is very rainy, which causes huge floods. The second level (out of three) of danger from flooding is declared in our area, but for now, we are safe and I hope everything is fine with you too. Be safe.

****

It´s Monday and this is time for some new Commercial Use products. Commercial use products are special for designers but you can use it also for your personal projects ;)


CU Blooming Flower Vol.13 & CU Wooden Buttons

now are on SALE at 30% off
BUY in my commercial-use shops


details

 LAST CHANCE!

Tomorrow is the last day for 30% SALE for the previous week's CU products



***

And at the end, I am bringing a little sneak peek from my brand new collection, which is coming tomorrow as Berry Big Deal. Stay tuned;)


Have a beautiful day and see you tomorrow ;)


((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)