Sunday, September 29, 2024

Last Chance for September Featured product

 Dear friends, after more than a week, I am saying hello! I didn't have any new products because I was sick. One week in bed with a fever, cough, and headache did not allow me to work.

I'm feeling a little better today, so I wanted to write you at least a small reminder that the month ends tomorrow and so does my September featured product. Plus my "Memories Of Yesterday Collection" is available for sale at Oscraps.


 LAST CHANCE!

September Featured Product:
Lovely Moments Collection


Inspirations

and these four pages are by me and all are included in the quick page set ;)



****
Memories Of Yesterday Collection 
is available at my Oscraps store, 
so if you missed it, now you can buy it on SALE! 
 
some new inspirations from a fabulous Oscraps Creative Team


Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)