Thursday, August 15, 2024

Pool Party at Oscraps on SALE & Sneak Peek

 Hello friends,


It's a hot summer day again, we spend most of our time by the pool and I remembered my Pool Party Collection that I added to my Oscraps store. So if you missed it as a new product from BBD, you can now buy it at a discounted price - here - 

here are some new inspirations from the fabulous Oscraps Creative Team


I also added a new commercial-use product to my CU Oscraps shop

***

I'm releasing a new collection TOMORROW!

Here is a Sneak Peek, I'll send you more information soon ;)


****
Don't forget that my featured product is on SALE only until the end of the month ;)

August Featured Product:
Tranquil Collection

My creative team and I created these pages from "Fragile Collection".
 - all are included as quick pages in the QP set and also in the Collection ;)

Thank you for reading and have a beautiful day. I am returning to the pool because here is a really hot day! if you too have such warm weather, don't forget about hydration ;)

a photo from yesterday :D
..... see you tomorrow ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)