Monday, August 19, 2024

FREE - PRINTABLE & new inspirations from School Time Collection + sneak peek!

 Hello friends

I hope you had a beautiful weekend! Today I have for you lots of new inspirations from my last release School Time Collection and coordinate FREEBIE. Enjoy ;)


"School Time Collection"

In the collection, you receive the full kit - a paper set and elements, a set of clusters ready for use, overlays with word arts, a set of photomasks and frames, a wooden alpha pack, solid papers, and quick pages made by me and my creative team. + extra BONUS - FREE with purchase with the collection.

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take a full collection you save more!

last three days (till Thursday 08/22) when
is a collection on SALE 66 % Off!

BUY



Bonus includes: overlays & clusters in more versions - 11 .png together
Bonus is available only with Collection!

Inspirations











FREEBIE

I prepared a free gift - printable, which  is inspired by the school theme 
and is coordinated with my "School Time Collection"

(includes: one printable in two versions - letter format and A4 format)
The freebie is for personal use only.



....if you downloaded it, let me know if you liked it in the comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)


***

And at the end, I am bringing a little sneak peek from my brand new collection, which is coming tomorrow as Berry Big Deal. Stay tuned;)


Have a beautiful day and see you tomorrow ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)