Sunday, August 4, 2024

Back from Vacation & STORE WIDE SALE at PBP!

 Hello, my friends!

I am back from vacation. We spent almost two weeks in beautiful sunny Italy with lots of gelato (ice cream), gorgeous sunrises, and even more beautiful sunsets. I have photos on my phone so I hope I will post some of them in the next post when I upload it to my computer and sort them

*****

Today only quick info about STORE WIDE SALE 40% at Pickleberrypop!

It's August, and it´s time to CELEBRATE!
♥ PiCKLEBERRYPOP's 18th Birthday!

Save 40% on everything in my PBP shops!

PU SHOP  and  CU SHOP


FWP - Personal Use - offer

******
Now my Vitamin Sea Collection is available at PBP, 
so if you missed it, now you can buy it on SALE!



some new inspirations from a fabulous PBP Creative Team





*****
FWP -  Commercial Use - offer

Save 40% on everything in my  CU PBP shops!

+ Brand NEW CU products 

- buy two CU Summer Fun sets and get a third for FREE!!!
- this offer is valid for only a few days - during the PBP Birthday Party!

CU SHOP


Thank you for your support. I appreciate it very much! 
Have a beautiful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)