Thursday, July 4, 2024

NEW - QP set & July Featured product!

  Hello, my friends,

I added a new QP set to my shop at Oscraps

Vitamin Sea QP - on sale 20% off 

buy HERE


all these layouts you find in QP set

These quick pages were created with the Vitamin Sea Collection. 
If you missed this collection during the Color Play promo, you can now buy it as a full collection with a set of QP and a free gift - Vitamin Sea BONUS.
on SALE - 51% off - for a limited time!


*****

July is here so I am bringing my July Featured Product ;)
I have for you a special offer

July Featured Product:
Warm Sunlight Collection



Warm Sunlights Collection

the collection includes:  Warm Sunlight Kit  -  Warm Sunlight Overlays and WA  -  Warm Sunlight Clusters  -  Warm Sunlight Photomasks  -  Warm Sunlight Solid paper  -  Warm Sunlight QP 
+ Receive a Free gift with the purchase Warm Sunlight Add-on

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,90 during July 2024!





Inspirations from my fabulous creative team





....and finally two inspirations by me ;)


Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful day!

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)