Monday, May 13, 2024

Special Hug Collection at Oscraps on SALE & new inspirations

 Hi friends, 

I hope you had a beautiful weekend. We visited my mum because it was Mother's Day yesterday. We had a lovely time together also with my girls. After my dad left us forever a year ago, I am realizing the fragility of being. I am enjoying our time together even more. I am grateful because I can still tell my mum how much I love her and give her a bouquet as a thank you for everything ♥

******
Now my Special Hug Collection is available at Oscraps, 
so if you missed it, now you can buy it on SALE!
 

some new inspirations from a fabulous Oscraps Creative Team


~~~~~~

Here are a few new inspirations from my

May Featured Product:
Carpe Diem Collection








Thank you for your support and have a beautiful day!

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)