Tuesday, April 2, 2024

April Featured Product: Fragile

 Hello, my friends!

April is here so I am bringing my April Featured Product ;)
I have for you a special offer

April Featured Product:
Fragile Collection



Fragile Collection

the collection includes: Fragile Kit  -  Fragile Clusters - Fragile Overlays and WA 
Fragile Photomasks - Fragile Solid papers - Fragile Stamps -  Fragile QP - Fragile Paper Overlays

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,90 during April 2024!





Inspirations from my fabulous creative team





....and finally two inspirations by me ;)

****
My new CU products are still on SALE !! - last TWO DAYS !!! 
new CU Products only at my PBP store
on SALE 50% Off only 2 DAYS



Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful day!

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)