Monday, February 12, 2024

Sneak Peek + Last Chance for CU + inspirations

 Hi friends!

Today I am coming with a little sneak peek of my brand new collection which will be available tomorrow in my both shops and the last chance for SALE on CU products and some new inspirations from my February featured collection.

Tomorrow ends the SALE for last week's CU release!

SALE 30% off - ends - 02/13/2024

 CU SHOP Pickleberrypop or CU SHOP Oscraps!



~~~~~~

Here are a few new inspirations from my

February Featured Product:
Only You Collection


inspirations








and at the end of Inspirations one my page :)


...and as I promised at the beginning of the post, here is a little sneak peek at the brand new collection, which coming tomorrow to my both shops!

Thank you for your support and have a beautiful day!
See you tomorrow ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)