Saturday, December 9, 2023

TODAY ONLY- 40% off + FREE Minikit with $10 & brand new Collection

 Hello, my friends!


PickleBerryPop is having a Stuff Your Stockings Event going on!
Get TWO free mini kits when you spend $10 in our shop each day - plus save 40% on two designers each day!



*******************************************

For today, spend $10.00 at my store in PBP 
and receive both mini kits designed for this special event! 

Only TODAY - all my products are on SALE at 40% off on everything, including CU products! This offer is valid only on December 9th. So if you like something from my shop at Pickleberry pop grab it TODAY ;)

SALE 40% off + Spend $10.00 and get this today, December 9th


++++
Today I finished a brand new winter collection and I added it at my PBP shop so you can buy it TODAY on SALE + receive a mini kit - but only TODAY ;)

Winter Is Here Collection

the collection is now on SALE 56 % Off!
+ Free Minikit only December 9th





and these four pages are as inspirations by me and all are included in the quick page set ;)



More inspirations I will bring for you later.
Enjoy Sales and have a beautiful Saturday!

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)